MARK LEVIN DECLARED ON BREITBART NEWS SATURDAY THAT CONSERVATIVES WILL NEVER DEFEAT DEMOCRATS WITHOUT FIRST DEFEATING THE REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT.
This weekend there were commitments from representatives of at least 34 state legislatures to attend a Dec. 7 meeting at George Washington’s home in Mt. Vernon, Va.
The goal was “not to decide on any amendment to be considered, but to put together a structure on how a convention will be run.” Once that structure is in place, the convention would hope to establish a framework for reigning in overspending, overtaxing and over-regulating by the federal government and moving toward a less centralized federal government.
Power Corrupts and Absolute Power CORRUPTS Absolutely.
Obama Care Was Passed When Democrats Had Control Of Both The Senate And The House During Obama’s First Two Years As President.
NO REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA CARE !!!!!!!!!
Because Of Obama Care; Republicans Made Big 2010 Gains In The PEOPLE’S HOUSE.
In The 2014 Primaries And Off Year Elections We Need To Rid Government Of As Many Democrats And RINO Republican Career Politicians As Possible.
IF CONSERVATIVES GET CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES; OBAMA WILL BE IMPEACHED (MAYBE JAILED)
AND WE CAN BEGIN THE PROCESS OF GETTING OUR GOVERNMENT BACK INTO IT’S “CONSTITUTIONAL CAGE”
BIG GOVERNMENT CONTROLS TOO MUCH OF OUR LIVES.
WE NEED TO GET POWER BACK TO THE STATES AND “WE THE PEOPLE”
OUR CONSTITUTION PROVIDES A WAY
CHECK IT OUT
PLEASE GET INVOLVED
EVEN IF THAT ONLY MEANS
PASSING THIS ALONG
1) “END THE IRS AND INCOME TAX IN AMERICA BY REPEALING THE 16TH AMENDMENT”
THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SEEMS UNRESPONSIVE TO THOSE WHO ELECT THEM YET THEY STAY IN OFFICE FOR LONG, LUCRATIVE CAREERS EVEN THOUGH MANY OF THEM ARE BOZOS.
THE FACT IS POLITICIANS………”ARE”……… RESPONSIVE (LIKE ALL MANKIND) IN A “SELF INTEREST” KIND OF WAY.
OUR INCOME TAX SYSTEM PUNISHES SUCCESS PROGRESSIVELY…THEREFORE WHEN POLITICIANS PROVIDE TAX ABATEMENTS TO HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES………POLITICIANS ENRICH THEMSELVES.
WE CAN CHANGE THIS BY…ENDING THE IRS WITH THE REPEAL OF THE 16TH AMENDMENT.
WITH INCOME TAX GONE, AMERICA BECOMES THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS.
EVERYTHING IS ONCE AGAIN “MADE IN AMERICA” AND EVERYONE IS EMPLOYED.
OUR $17 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT GOES AWAY.
AND “OUT OF SELF INTEREST” POLITICIANS NEED TO BECOME RESPONSIVE TO VOTERS AND ONCE AGAIN BECOME TEMPORARY POLITICIANS.
THE SENATE AMNESTY BILL PASSED TODAY WITH THE VOTES OF ALL DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE AND 14 REPUBLICANS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.
IN COMBINATION WITH OBAMACARE AND CAP AND TRADE REGULATIONS, FROM THE EPA, IT WILL DESTROY AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT.
REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SAYS THE “GANG OF EIGHT” MARCO RUBIO AMNESTY BILL PASSED IN THE SENATE TODAY WILL BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
WHAT THIS REALLY MEANS IS THAT THE HOUSE WILL HAMMER OUT ITS OWN “AMNESTY BILL” THEN GO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH THE SENATE WHERE A SMALL “GANG OF WHATEVER” THAT WILL GIVE US:
WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT OUR CONGRESSMEN OVER AND OVER UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED AMNESTY COMING OUT OF OUR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
THIS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND THE TIME IS NOW.
WE AS AMERICANS OWE NOTHING TO THOSE WHO BROKE OUR LAWS TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY FOR WHATEVER REASON
HOW WE DEAL WITH THOSE MILLIONS WHO ARE ILEGALY HERE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE DISCUSSED UNTIL THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS STOPPED
WHEN THIS HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED WE SHOULD CONSIDER HOW COUNTRIES FROM WHICH WE RECEIVE IMMIGRANTS TREAT IMMIGRANTS IN THEIR COUNTRY.
CHECK IT OUT:
MEXICO’S GENERAL LAW OF POPULATION
• Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
– Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
– Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
– Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
– The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
• Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
– Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
– A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
– A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
• Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:
– Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
– Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
• Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:
– Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
– Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
– Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
• Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,
– “A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
– Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
– Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
• Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:
– A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
– Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
• The Mexican constitution expressly forbids non-citizens to participate in the country’s political life.
Non-citizens are forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics. Article 9 states, “only citizens of the Republic may do so to take part in the political affairs of the country.” Article 33 is unambiguous: “Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.”
• The Mexican constitution denies fundamental property rights to foreigners.
If foreigners wish to have certain property rights, they must renounce the protection of their own governments or risk confiscation. Foreigners are forbidden to own land in Mexico within 100 kilometers of land borders or within 50 kilometers of the coast.
Article 27 states, “Only Mexicans by birth or naturalization and Mexican companies have the right to acquire ownership of lands, waters, and their appurtenances, or to obtain concessions for the exploitation of mines or of waters. The State may grant the same right to foreigners, provided they agree before the Ministry of Foreign Relations to consider themselves as nationals in respect to such property, and bind themselves not to invoke the protection of their governments in matters relating thereto; under penalty, in case of noncompliance with this agreement, of forfeiture of the property acquired to the Nation. Under no circumstances may foreigners acquire direct ownership of lands or waters within a zone of one hundred kilometers along the frontiers and of fifty kilometers along the shores of the country.” (Emphasis added)
• The Mexican constitution denies equal employment rights to immigrants, even legal
ones, in the public sector.
“Mexicans shall have priority over foreigners under equality of circumstances for all classes of concessions and for all employment, positions, or commissions of the Government in which the status of citizenship is not indispensable. In time of peace no foreigner can serve in the Army nor in the police or public security forces.” (Article 32)
• The Mexican constitution guarantees that immigrants will never be treated as real Mexican citizens, even if they are legally naturalized.
Article 32 bans foreigners, immigrants, and even naturalized citizens of Mexico from serving as military officers, Mexican-flagged ship and airline crew, and chiefs of seaports and airports:
“In order to belong to the National Navy or the Air Force, and to discharge any office or commission, it is required to be a Mexican by birth. This same status is indispensable for captains, pilots, masters, engineers, mechanics, and in general, for all personnel of the crew of any vessel or airship protected by the Mexican merchant flag or insignia. It is also necessary to be Mexican by birth to discharge the position of captain of the port and all services of practique and airport commandant, as well as all functions of customs agent in the Republic.”
• An immigrant who becomes a naturalized Mexican citizen can be stripped of his Mexican citizenship if he lives again in the country of his origin for more than five years, under Article 37. Mexican-born citizens risk no such loss.
• Foreign-born, naturalized Mexican citizens may not become federal lawmakers (Article 55), cabinet secretaries (Article 91) or supreme court justices (Article 95).
• The president of Mexico must be a Mexican citizen by birth AND his parents must also be Mexican-born citizens (Article 82), thus giving secondary status to Mexican-born citizens born of immigrants.
• The Mexican constitution singles out “undesirable aliens.” Article 11 guarantees federal protection against “undesirable aliens resident in the country.”
• The Mexican constitution provides the right of private individuals to make citizen’s arrests.
Article 16 states, “in cases of flagrante delicto, any person may arrest the offender and his accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities.” Therefore, the Mexican constitution appears to grant Mexican citizens the right to arrest illegal aliens and hand them over to police for prosecution.
• The Mexican constitution states that foreigners may be expelled for any reason and without due process.
According to Article 33, “the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.”
1. ^ Mexico’s General Law on Population (Ley General de Poblacion) accessed in 2006.
Website: Mexican Congress
2. ^ Mexico’s Constitution accessed in 2008. [English translation] UPDATE: [English translation]
Website: Mexico’s Chamber of Deputies (lower house of Congress) under
Leyes Federales y Estatales (Federal and State Laws).
3. ^ J. Michael Waller, Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try It Here at Home
4. ^ J. Michael Waller, Mexico’s Glass House: How the Mexican constitution treats foreign residents, workers and naturalized citizens
5. – Mexico’s Law of General Population [current version]
6. – Mexico’s Constitution of 1917 (Published) [current version]
PLEASE PASS THIS ON
CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSPERSON OVER AND OVER